Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Jacob

I can't believe my baby boy is now 11 years old. Where have the years gone? He had a baseball game tonight and his team sang "happy birthday" to him. He was so excited! Oh, the little things in life that makes you feel good!
Jacob is finishing up his 5th grade year @ WCCS. Next year he will be in Middle School. :-( We are so proud of him. Jacob has a passion for the outdoors. He loves to fish, hunt, explore, farm with his dad or anything, as long as it is outside.
This year for his birthday, Jacob got a Wii system. (I wanted it, so we used Jacob bday for excuse--LOL) We have had the best time with it so far. Joleigh is even jumping in and playing. He received money from family and even a Prepaid Visa Card from his Aunt Kim, Uncle Robert and Grandma Ann! He was so excited! We love you, Jacob! Happy Birthday!







2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

WOW! That kid cleaned up!

I hope he had a nice day!

LaCinda said...

Mendy Hey girl If you get this email me at
lbutler11@bellsouth.net I miss talking to you....you have beautiful children, I have a friend that is trying to adopt from Guatamala it is taking forever. Lacinda

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations