Monday, July 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged---first time ever!

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged! by Diana for a meme. The meme is to sum up my life in six words. Sum up my life? I am not sure if this sums up my life, but it sure describes me right now. I had trouble coming up with words to describe me, so I called on a trusted friend that always tells me the truth in love. This is how Angie described me.
CRAZY, FUNNY, CARING, LOVING WIFE AND MOM!

Now I have to tag 5 people.....and here they are!

Shirley
Rochelle
Michelle
Nicole
Heather

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome back!! Was wondering where you've been! I took the challenge!

Rochelle said...

I am a loser when it comes to how to do these things. Six words that sum my life up are:

CHAOTIC
CRAZY
CLUTTERED
BOXES
FAMILY
TIRED

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations