Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School

I can hardly believe that Jacob is already back in school and in the 6th grade, too! Yes, I cried a little, especially when he reminded me that he was going into Middle School now. My baby boy is growing so fast. Sniff Sniff Where did the summer go? Last week he went to Georgia with our children's group from church to Centri-Kid camp and had a blast! He said he was definitely going again next year, too! Here are a few photos of Jacob, now 6th grader on his first day of school.


4 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

What a grown up kid!!! Your school starts to early!

Nicole said...

He looks SO grown up in these pictures! What a pretty sleepy head!

Sherri said...

Wow, school already started. I thought we started early. Sam goes back on the 19th, 2 days after we return from our cruise.
Take Care,
Sherri

Sherri said...

Hi Mendy,

I'm sitting here thinking about you and your LID in 05. I can hardly believe we are celebrating our 2nd yr on our LID today. Now i'm just looking forward to our cruise on Sunday....woo hoo. I need a break and time away for sure. Thanks for following our new begining with us.
Sherri

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations